Dr. Kirin Gada
320, Panchshil Plaza, Nr. Dharam Palace, Hughes Road, Mumbai 400007 .
Know Your Doctor
Dr Kirin has completed her graduation of physiotherapy from K.J. Somaiya College of Physiotherapy, Mumbai in 2012. She further pursued her post graduate Diploma in Rehabilitation from All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in 2014.
To add to this, she also acquired a certification in Clinical Nutrition from American College Of Sports Medication to help achieve patients goals better.
She began practice in Ruxmani Lying-in Hospital, Mumbai in 2015 where she gained experience of 3.5 years in current rehabilitative treatment for post-surgical orthopaedic conditions, sports injuries, geriatric conditions and Antenatal/ Postnatal Physiotherapy. Currently she is managing her own Physiotherapy clinic since 2018.
She also believes in updating her skills with various new approaches and methods of rehabilitation to gain a better insight to approach patient diagnoses and treatment and incorporates concepts of Pilates, Kinetic Control, Taping and Manual Therapy.
Honours and Awards
- Certificate of Merit by Society of promotion of Medical Research, A.I.I.P.M.R.(MUMBAI) for Dissertation “A Comparative Study of Effect of passive Recovery versus Recovery with Electrical Muscle Stimulation following High Intensity Intermittent Exercise in Athletes”
- Certificate by Society of promotion of Medical Research, A.I.I.P.M.R.(MUMBAI) for Outstanding Performance in D.R.(PT) exam in the year 2012-2013.
- MULLIGAN CONCEPT Certificate of updated & successfully completing the Follow up Workshop on BRIAN MULLIGAN’S CONCEPT MWM, NAG’S, SNAGs for Upper and Lower Quadrant (2011)
- MULLIGAN CONCEPT Certificate of updated & successfully completing the Follow up Workshop on BRIAN MULLIGAN’S CONCEPT MWM, NAG’S, SNAGs (2011)
- CLUB PHYSIO Certificate of Attendance and Completion of The Kinesiology Taping Course.
- Certificate of successful completion of UPPER & LOWER QUARTER course on Clinical Neurodynamic by Neurodynamic Solutions (NDS)2012.
- KINETIC CONTROL Certificate of Training in Multi Joint Synergies in Alignment and Coordination (2018)
- KINETIC CONTROL Certificate of Training in Coordination efficiency to optimize movement retraining for the low back & hip (2018).
- KINETIC CONTROL Certificate of Training in Targeting muscle synergies to optimize movement retraining for the low back and hip (2019).
- Certified Kinesio Dry Cupping Therapist by Kinesio Prehab Institute (KPI)2019.
- Maharashtra OT/PT Council