Orthopaedic Condition can include the areas like neck, back, and limbs, meaning that an impairment can wreak havoc on almost any part of your body.
And physiotherapy plays an important role in managing these conditions, and here are a few of the most common types of orthopaedic physiotherapy.
- Ligament Strain, Sprain or tear
- Fracture Rehabilitation
- Inflammation of tendons or Bursa
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Spondylolysis & Spondylolisthesis
- Surgical Rehabilitation of Hip, Shoulder, Knee and Foot/Ankle
Benefits of Orthopaedic Physiotherapy?
1) It helps eliminates surgery in certain conditions and prevents from future complications.
2) Improves body posture and helps restore normal mobility.
3) Promotes Muscle Strength and Endurance along with overall well-being of physical health.
4) It ensures a speedy recovery and helps to resume back to a healthy state.
Our Physiotherapists provide an individual rehabilitation plan tailored to the patient’s needs, and use various treatments aimed at achieving maximum recovery of the patient’s functional conditions and mobility, pain control, motor coordination and postural reprogramming.